AWS Services For Solutions Architect Associate 
The best guide for various AWS certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect, AWS SysOps and AWS Developer Associates
What you’ll learn
- Learn about various cloud services provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Learn how to create and configure AWS services
- Learn how to integrate various AWS services together to present a holistic cloud solution
- Learn the use cases of the AWS services, Do’s and Dont’s while using those services and best practices
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands
- Common IT knowledge
***UPDATE: New Content ALERT!!! Around 50+ video content added to the course!***
AWS is a public cloud and a pioneer in the cloud computing domain. Aws provides every kind of service model like IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS. In this course, I will discuss various cloud services provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Here we will elaborate on the features of AWS services, their use cases, how to create those services, how to configure them, and how to integrate various services together to present a holistic cloud solution.
This series is useful for anyone starting their cloud journey as well as cloud practitioners. However, it is especially useful for learners who are preparing for various AWS certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect, AWS SysOps Associate, and AWS Developer Associates. We discuss use cases of the services, Do’s and Dont’s while using those services and best practices.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I have been working with zekeLabs as a corporate trainer for AWS, Azure, DevOps, Git, Chef, Docker. I had extensive experience in the software industry where I have worked as a senior developer and cloud and DevOps Consultant. As a developer, I worked with Cadence, Aricent Technology in the Telecom domain, and Guavus in the Big Data domain. I was in 2007 batch Computer Science Graduate from NIT Allahabad. I am passionate about technology and education. I have shared my knowledge that gonna guide you to understand the core of Aws.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services — now commonly known as cloud computing. One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the opportunity to replace up-front capital infrastructure expenses with low variable costs that scale with your business they can instantly spin up hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster. Today, Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. With data center locations in the U.S., Europe, Brazil, Singapore, Japan, and Australia, customers across all industries are taking advantage of the following benefits:
- Low Cost: AWS offers low, pay-as-you-go pricing with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments. A global infrastructure at scale, and pass the cost-saving benefits onto you in the form of lower prices.
- Agility and Instant Elasticity: AWS provides a massive global cloud infrastructure that allows you to quickly innovate, experiment, and iterate. whether you need them for a few hours or 24/7, you still only pay for what you use.
- Open and Flexible: AWS is a language and operating system agnostic platform. You choose the development platform or programming model that makes the most sense for your business.
- Secure: AWS is secure, services and data centers have multiple layers of operational and physical security to ensure the integrity and safety of your data. Visit the Security Center to learn more.
Get started with the Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Enroll Now!! see you in class.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to start their journey in cloud domain
- IT professionals who want to become cloud practitioners
- Developers who want to deploy an application on AWS
- Candidates preparing for various AWS certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect, AWS SysOps Associate and AWS Developer Associates
Created by EdYoda Digital University, Ashish Pandey
Last updated 6/2020
Size: 8.31 GB